Tuesday, October 09, 2007




In memories of my baby girl, junior 04.10.2007...

I will always miss you boo.. always.. It feels so different that you aren't around now.. everything seems so much quieter.. you were such a companion and a great dog to the family.. I miss you so much.. thinking of you makes me tear all the time.. I wished you had been here longer.. it hurts me so much knowing that you are gone before I could even bid you goodbye.. I love you sweetheart.. always do.. you're always part of me darling girl... You were always there for me to comfort me just by coming over to me each time when I get home or when I wake up.. I am gonna miss you company all the time.. the silly times after you shower.. the times that I can go hug and lie on you.. i miss you i do... words just cant explain how much you mean to me...ever!










May you rest in peace sweetie... Jie love you loads and always...

No comments: