Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My first tag... by Leen...

Perfect guy

Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her lover.
3. Tag 8 other victims and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you're tagged the second time, there is no need for you to do this again.
5. Lastly and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Gender: Male
1. Loyal and trustworthy

2. Someone who can understand me and someone I can tell and talk to about anything- his
presence brings comfort and most importantly I find my comfort zone in him

3. Kind hearted and soft (big no no with ego when being around me)

4. Protective and can provide security

5. Average height- which def must be taller than me and when it comes to look- need nt be too
good looking or too nt so good looking :p (need not be a perfect looking one- a white dude.. a
mix parentage dude.. haha..) with proportionate body esp with abs just nice for them..*melt*

6. Accepts me for who I am and not try to change me or control me

7. Be there for me all the time and always make an initiative to let me know that he's alright no
matter how busy he can be

8. Most importantly he should be Happy being with me and I prefer non- smokerS and prolly
someone who plays instruments- I adore... hehe!


I tag:
1. Jocelyn
2. Jamie Chin
3. Cai Jin
4. Yee Leng
5. Sheng Mae
6. Michelle
7. Cherri
8. Vee Nee

Currently listening to : Yiruma- Kiss the rain..

1 comment:

yawen said...

Hi dear, i just know that i'm tagged haha! ;)