Saturday, September 22, 2007

All the delays.. all the laziness.. leads to overdue posts and pictures too...

Bobby's party at TGIF- MardiGrass on the 10th of Sept...

I felt down like in front of the biggest crowd in TGIF (surprisingly wasn't really bothered bout the humiliation cause it blardy hell hurts --> both knees had blue black and one bleeded.. *isHH...)



Kar Wai fetched me there and we were PUNCTUAL


Kar Wai and I reached so early that we decided to get his present wrapped at Lovely Lace
A dozen of us got him green dc shoes as he is shoe crazy i tell you..

..Time to dine and catch up / camwhore..


couple # 1- sweetest thing


the 2nd couple- happening one


justin* bobby

cutest couple- kengene (oh my gosh.. I forgotten something... *turns back* .. I forgotten my baby girl- mel)

then is the 4th couple which I have their photos with me..

and last but not least..


j and fishy... which really made audrey jealous!


lady victoria who is leaving soon.. *so not fun*


*casey- one of the earliest*


..Princess Jacq..


Debbie TING...


I can never rember her chinese name.. and always end up calling her " an Jing"


*J- my buddy.. always jaga me*


*fishy- I made him take hundreds of pictures I think..


bday boy.. HAZEL *love u*

After dining and chatting, cake time.. Friday's staff gave him this
HUGE CAKE complementary on the house.. and we assumed it was really NICE of them..

BUT



sadly.. they made a mistake as the bigger cake was another customer's and they brought back this slice.. hehe.. and yeah he made everyone ate it from the sme fork..

HIS PRESENTS...


*key chain, condom, pill box, chachos, foot powder, toblerone and some black pills*


*his Kuantan friends got him a wanker*


which came along with this condom card...


*audrey claims her very expensive socks.....


JUSTIN KHOO --> super LATE


3 of them got so bored while I was being collecting $$$..
they took crayons and kids puzzles from the counter to play


walaa.. that makes the crowd of the day before leaving to Mardi (cam battery died then left me with minimal pics) ..


four of us at Mardi


At the end of the day,


HE sent me home at the end of the day... Thanks dear (hugs)

xOxO.. vi-lynn

No comments: