Thursday, September 06, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAT!!!


Many people say they wouldn’t want a little sibling
But without you life wouldn’t be worth living.
When I'm mad at the world I look into your ocean blue eyes and every thing seems alright.
When I touch your fair soft skin I suddenly come alive.
That’s when I know that out of all the little boys in the world God sent you especially to be my little brother.

The only one who will always be there for me, the only one whom I care so much and love more than anything. The one who calls me my full name most of the time. The one that calls me ugly when we look alike! The one that I share my dirty little secrets quietly though we don't talk much. The one that quarrels with me every time we get annoyed of each other but he will always be the guy of my life that I'll give everything for. My one and only silly brother.. Happy 17th..

Please study harder you lazy bum. Get your ass off the chair from the comp games.. best wishes and bestest luck in your coming exam.. HEART you DARLING!






Btw Shevani, Happy Birthday to you too.. get hotter, get sexier and have a blast you babe.. been rocking out there.. enjoy....



..SWEET 16 SHEV..


Good Night and sweet dreams... hugs....vi-lynn

No comments: