Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sorry. No updates for about 2 weeks I know.. I'm lazy even though I am still on my holidays.. Talking about it "1 week LEFT" before all the uni assignment stress.. *crawziiieeee*

Other than knitting, I've been bumming at home or in front of my comp most of the time...

# 1.
Saturday managed to get Fat out of her house at like 9 in the morn for Dim Sum session and yes I had to pick her up.. Then met up with Nicholas there before he left for futsal. Then headed to The Cage to meet up with few of the machas before movie with Gasper. *Shannon owes me a meal*...

Made Marie and Gasper watcher "Hairspray"...... too much of them for being Sooo sarcastic during and after the movie as they had no idea it was a musical one.. both of them are into actions and horror... TOo bad that they asked me to decide.. HAHA.... later in the evening jie ji-lian and eugene came over for dinner.. gave jie her part of her BDAy gift =)

# 2.
Sunday usual fam day and the sisters came over for dinner.. yew jin tagged along too this time.. haven't seen him since sa kor left..................

# 3.
Tuesday had to go GE for some internship interview. Seriously it was a BOMB.. Kena bombard but hell of an experience.. Had to prepare a presentation and there was also interview.. Met some new smart people during the session..

# 4.
Wednesday had to go to Uni for final editorial meeting and also to register for Year 2... practically followed D there...

# 5.
Dad decided to get the new Motorola Razr2 V8 and asked if I wanna trade and I got the deal.. I love the design and all.. *So satisfied*


I'm gonna miss my Sony Ericsson z610i.. the external memory.. *sobs*...
the large amount on input i can put in..

# 6.
Went to Marche for lunch with Ashie and Jin yesterday *good food they have there*.. then to Big Apples for their donuts.. then at night was to send Yi Xian off.. D drove again.. was more like a reunion in the airport.. bummed into super duper a lot of people..






*ashie sayang and jin*



*drew..kar wai.. yi xian*


and

TODAY
watched Mtv awards (this yr's awards is awesome - esp performance by chris brown.. his dance move rocks).. helped mom with mooncakes and yum cha session with the CATS at Murni to plan on our long delayed roadtrip.. waiting for carmen to come online!


Im gonna go sleep now.. Have a great weekend..

vi-lynn... mwaaks*

No comments: