Sunday, September 09, 2007

A post filled with birthday messages to ppl close to my heart......................................

So starting with the 09.09 babies......

bon anniversaire splendide petite mademoiselle!


Jessie my very new classmate, 7 weeks of frienship... hehe.. It's real great knowing her. What a small world, she's Cal's best buddys' girl.... and I would say we share lotsa joy, laughters and confusion..Happy birthday girl and hope you had a real good time! At least you had a good early present from Megavda Bloid.. the "A"... mwaaks*



Then, is Dinson who is in Melbourne. I am very sure Yee Leng made sure you had a real great one there. Party, enjoy and don't get drunk!! BEst wishes to you on your 24th birthday :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINZ !



Then is the 10.09 babies..... whom I know even longer!!

EDDIE CHONG SOON YUNG YOU're 19

* i rembered bth ur name n bday*


See dude, the 10 years of friendship.. I do care! Just hope you had a great time in Langkawi.. and Honestly, you done me real proud by chasing your dreams. I wish for the best for you and hope you'll be more than just successful but everything you hope and wished for. May this birthday bring you a great yr ahead and let everything be smooth sailing for you. A precious friend can be, you've been a real good friend. Prolly lotsa words behind this friendship, the sarcasm and the not so nice memories. The times and days we spent together, I really missed them. Disturbing and arguing.. Looks like it has come to an end that I've realised how much I miss hanging out with you and having your company. From the start when we met, you've been so nice and I was rather mean.. sorry!! Glad i've known you and no regrets of having you as a friend.. Thanks dear.. You are a real great guy. Glad you having a real hot love now to enjoy.. Don't get too horny.. LOL.. May our friendship last...Happy Birthday.. may not get you anything this time but hope the words form my heart be a memorable gift this time around and I'll buy you lunch when you get back to KL alrighty buddy...Hugs you!!

There are days when
bubbling from us comes
the innocent child within,
who giggles at the little things
and wears a silly grin.

There are days when
melancholy comes to
visit for a while;
the mind feels tired, the body weak;
we have no strength to smile.

There are days when
joy abundant
grabs a hold of you and me;
wraps us up in all it's splendor,
lifts us up and sets us free.

There are days when
sorrow wraps us
in its cloak of grief and fear,
'till our hearts ache to the breaking,
'till our eyes can't shed a tear.

There are days when
love bestows us
with its wonderment and light;
with its beauty and its mystery,
its power and its might.

And there are days when
life rewards us
and seems to make amends
by granting us a marvelous gift,
the precious gift of Friends
which is you Eddie CHONG.



Melissa darling, who is also in Aussie. Hope you are having a real great time celbrating there. After the Malaysian friends party then the Uni friends. I bet you having a splendid time though I miss you here too.. Hehe.. Girl, you are one of a kind.. filled with talent and having her is a good company. To catch up and to girl talk.. She bakes real good too.. *making me all hungry*

A Friend is a Treasure
A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better and happier place.

SWEET 19 MEL 3!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO CARYN..

Enjoy and have a great time in Melbourne this year.. Good luck in all your future undertakings.. Take care and Get hotter missy!



*BOBBY TAN...*

From 3U and ICPU...

To being the rhPs....

and NOW....

True friends are for life
Until the end
They're more than special
They're your bestest friends.

They're the ones you can go to
When you're in despair
The ones that'll help you
Even when you got gum in your hair!

They're the ones who'll laugh
And go laughing with you all through the night
The ones who'll help you
Help you with all their might

To have a good friend
You have to be one
So be nice to one another
So you can be friends forever
And that's how to be the best friend you can be.


A best friend
is always there,
whether you need advice,
or a pep talk,
or even a shoulder to cry on.
A best friend
listens with her heart
and is always honest with you,
even though the truth
may not be
what you want to hear.
A best friend
knows all your secrets,
understands your fears
shares your dreams.
A best friend
never stops believing in you
even if you give up
on yourself.
you are
that kind of friend
to me.
And no matter what happens,
you always will be.
You are my best friend....
my forever friend.

The times we had, the rough times you helped and comforted me, and even protected me from so much pain with the rhps.. I'm so glad I ever ever known you.. my buddy for life.. Thanks dear for everything, to enjoy to act to be silly and go crazy with me! It indeed is a blast having your company around. I can't explain how much you meant to me as such a close friend of mine. But I'm glad I met you.. the smile that always tickle my heart.. the hug that is comforting.. Thanks dear for being such a great friend.. Best wishes and I can't wait to celebrate it with you tomorrow... May all your dreams and wishes come true.. XoXo.. AM always here for you like you are always there for me..

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY U!!

No comments: